franchises in Czechia

Franchise Opportunities in Czechia

Popular franchise directions in Czechia

List of franchises for sale available in Czechia

Motorsport franchise
Motorsport - Franchise of racing club Investment from $97,200
Ormado Kaffeehaus franchise
Ormado Kaffeehaus - Coffee Shop Franchise Investment on demand
Summer Love franchise
Summer Love - Frozen Yogurt Franchise Investment from $25,000
Tenacious Techies franchise
Tenacious Techies - full service digital marketing agency franchise Investment from $2,000
PunctureSafe franchise
PunctureSafe - total tyre protection franchise Investment from $1,875
Rulomatik™ franchise
Rulomatik™ - Vending Machines Franchise Investment from $88,520
Mikel Coffee Company franchise
Mikel Coffee Company - Cafe Franchise Investment on demand
Verbatoria franchise
Verbatoria - Talents-By-Brainwaves Edutech Service For Children Franchise Investment from $4,990
Etagi franchise
Etagi - Real Estate Franchise Investment from $30,500
Bye Bye Nitz franchise
Bye Bye Nitz - lice treatment center franchise Investment on demand
Krispy Kreme franchise
Krispy Kreme - doughnuts and coffee store franchise Investment from $275,000
Orangetheory Fitness franchise
Orangetheory Fitness - fitness centre franchise Investment from $488,405
9ROUND franchise
9ROUND - kickbox fitness centers franchise Investment on demand
Veronica's franchise
Veronica's - Agency Franchise Investment from $45,000
COLIZEUM franchise
COLIZEUM - Cyber Sport Arenas Franchise Investment from $58,900
GREEN BAR franchise
GREEN BAR - Autonomous City Farms Franchise Investment from $8,168
Coffee Nefer franchise
Coffee Nefer - Coffee House Franchise Investment from $12,200
PANTIKA franchise
PANTIKA - Beauty and Health Laboratory Franchise Investment from $1,062
Baby Brain franchise
Baby Brain - Center for Additional Education Franchise Investment from $11,000
EcoMotive Hygiene franchise
EcoMotive Hygiene - Automotive Products Franchise Investment from $15,000
Cutmann Kids franchise
Cutmann Kids - the First Children's Barbershop Franchise Investment from $17,000
2Ballet franchise
2Ballet - International Ballet Schools Chain Franchise Investment from $115,000
MOMIZU HOUSE franchise
MOMIZU HOUSE - MOMIZU HOUSE Franchise For Sale – Bakery and Beverages Investment from $66,000
Body Dream franchise
Body Dream - Body Shaping and LPG Massage Studio Franchise Investment from $21,000

Attractiveness of Czechia for the development of franchise business

Czechia is located in the heart of Europe. The country has 10,58 mln citizens plus 9,321,000 international tourist arrivals each year. Czechia has the lowest unemployment levels (2.8%) in the European Union and promising market economy which much depends on exports of automobiles.

The main cities are Prague (2.16 mln), Ostrava (1.16 mln), Brno (810,000) create the most favorable opportunities for different businesses and the demand for various franchise services.

Franchise market in Chezia is quite young. Each year it gives 10% growth. According to the Czech Franchise Association in 2016 there were 280 franchised companies.
Many domestic franchise concepts are expanding rapidly and they make up to 58 % of the whole market in the country. The rest 42 % are foreign franchise systems.

The most successful sectors from the very beginning of franchising have been service and retail ones. In particular, convenience stores and groceries such as Daily Fresh Stores, My Shop or Žabk are quickly expanding all over the market. The competition within many franchise businesses related to services and retail is really tough. However, unusual and interesting concepts are welcome.
For the last time such sectors as real estate, healthcare, beauty and wellness services are becoming really popular too.

There are high investment business opportunities, as well as cheap franchises in the Czech Republic presented for review, the choice is yours.

Indicators of Czech Business Market

  • Capital: Prague

  • Currency: Czech koruna (CZK, Kč)

  • Education Index (2015): 0,878

  • Official languages: Czech

  • Per capita GDP (PPP): $39,337

  • Quality-of-life index (0-10): 6,96

  • Population: 10,61 mln

  • Total GDP (PPP): $417 billion

  • Ease of Doing Business Ranking, Rank: 35

  • Gini: 24,5

  • Human Development Index (HDI): 0,888