franchises in Costa Rica

Franchise Opportunities in Costa Rica

Popular franchise directions in Costa Rica

List of franchises for sale available in Costa Rica

Motorsport franchise
Motorsport - Franchise of racing club Investment from $97,200
Tenacious Techies franchise
Tenacious Techies - full service digital marketing agency franchise Investment from $2,000
PunctureSafe franchise
PunctureSafe - total tyre protection franchise Investment from $1,875
Rulomatik™ franchise
Rulomatik™ - Vending Machines Franchise Investment from $88,520
Mikel Coffee Company franchise
Mikel Coffee Company - Cafe Franchise Investment on demand
Verbatoria franchise
Verbatoria - Talents-By-Brainwaves Edutech Service For Children Franchise Investment from $4,990
Etagi franchise
Etagi - Real Estate Franchise Investment from $30,500
Bye Bye Nitz franchise
Bye Bye Nitz - lice treatment center franchise Investment on demand
Krispy Kreme franchise
Krispy Kreme - doughnuts and coffee store franchise Investment from $275,000
9ROUND franchise
9ROUND - kickbox fitness centers franchise Investment on demand
Choupette franchise
Choupette - kids clothing shop franchise Investment from $46,000
Orangetheory Fitness franchise
Orangetheory Fitness - fitness centre franchise Investment from $488,405
Veronica's franchise
Veronica's - Agency Franchise Investment from $45,000
COLIZEUM franchise
COLIZEUM - Cyber Sport Arenas Franchise Investment from $58,900
GREEN BAR franchise
GREEN BAR - Autonomous City Farms Franchise Investment from $8,168
Coffee Nefer franchise
Coffee Nefer - Coffee House Franchise Investment from $12,200
PANTIKA franchise
PANTIKA - Beauty and Health Laboratory Franchise Investment from $1,062
Baby Brain franchise
Baby Brain - Center for Additional Education Franchise Investment from $11,000
EcoMotive Hygiene franchise
EcoMotive Hygiene - Automotive Products Franchise Investment from $15,000
Cutmann Kids franchise
Cutmann Kids - the First Children's Barbershop Franchise Investment from $17,000
Coding Giants franchise
Coding Giants - Programming Courses Franchise Investment from $8,400
2Ballet franchise
2Ballet - International Ballet Schools Chain Franchise Investment from $115,000
MOMIZU HOUSE franchise
MOMIZU HOUSE - MOMIZU HOUSE Franchise For Sale – Bakery and Beverages Investment from $66,000
Body Dream franchise
Body Dream - Body Shaping and LPG Massage Studio Franchise Investment from $21,000

Attractiveness of Costa Rica for the development of franchise business

Costa Rica is a country which is located in Central America between Nicaragua and Panama bordering the Caribbean Sea and North Pacific Ocean. The approximate population is 4,872,543 people. It is one of the most visited international destinations. This county has a stable economy and a relatively high standard of living. One-fourth of Costa Rica's territory is devoted to national reserved forests. Costa Rica is known for its export of coffee, bananas, electronic components, pineapples, textiles, medical equipment and medicines.

One of Costa Rica’s main origins of revenue is tourism. This enhances the request for franchise business in Costa Rica and gives huge profitable franchise opportunities for the entrepreneur.

There are about 349 franchised trade businesses in Costa Rica (2018). They employ about 31,741 people. It is supposed that about 24 percent of these franchises are local and the rest 76 percent are foreign-owned (of this percentage 54% are U.S. companies). The franchise commerce expands at an efficient rate.

The most popular and successful types of franchises for sale are fast food and specialty food businesses, also non-food franchises such as car rental agencies, hotel chains, business services (accounting, technical etc), vehicle service stations, clothing retail outlets and laundry/dry cleaning companies.

San Jose (339,581), Alajuela (306,206), Heredia (123,616), and Puerto Limon (55,000) are the largest cities in Costa Rica so they have the most inviting business opportunities.

There are high investment business opportunities, as well as cheap franchises in Costa Rica presented for review, the choice is yours.

Indicators of Business Market in Costa Rica

  • Capital: San José

  • Currency: Costa Rican colón (CRC)

  • Education Index (2015): 0,684

  • Official languages: Spanish

  • Per capita GDP (PPP): $17,930

  • Quality-of-life index (0-10): 6,92

  • Population: 4,857 mln

  • Total GDP (PPP): $90,157 billion

  • Ease of Doing Business Ranking, Rank: 67

  • Gini: 48,2

  • Human Development Index (HDI): 0,794