franchises in Italy

Franchise opportunities in Italy

Popular franchise directions in Italy

List of franchises for sale available in Italy

Ormado Kaffeehaus franchise
Ormado Kaffeehaus - Coffee Shop Franchise Investment on demand
Summer Love franchise
Summer Love - Frozen Yogurt Franchise Investment from $25,000
Altairika franchise
Altairika - virtual encyclopedia franchise Investment from $8,500
Tenacious Techies franchise
Tenacious Techies - full service digital marketing agency franchise Investment from $2,000
PunctureSafe franchise
PunctureSafe - total tyre protection franchise Investment from $1,875
Rulomatik™ franchise
Rulomatik™ - Vending Machines Franchise Investment from $70,000
PANO Global Sign’service franchise
PANO Global Sign’service - Advertising & Marketing Franchise Investment from $34,000
PITAYA franchise
PITAYA - Thai Street Food Franchise Investment from $233,300
YOKO franchise
YOKO - Fix-Price Retail Franchise Investment from $45,000
Mikel Coffee Company franchise
Mikel Coffee Company - Cafe Franchise Investment on demand
C House Italia franchise
C House Italia - Cafe Franchise Investment from $100,000
Verbatoria franchise
Verbatoria - Talent Quotient - Child Care Franchise Investment from $4,990
Morendi franchise
Morendi - Car Detailing & Chip Tuning Franchise Investment from $80,800
Abakus Center franchise
Abakus Center - Abakus Center - Child Education Franchise Investment from $5,505
EPL Yakutian Diamonds franchise
EPL Yakutian Diamonds - Fine Jewelry Store Franchise Investment from $15,000
Etagi franchise
Etagi - Real Estate Franchise Investment from $20,000
Mango Mania franchise
Mango Mania - Cafe Franchise Investment from $76,500
Hit
BookingCat franchise
BookingCat - pet hotels chain franchise Investment from $4,530
Travelto franchise
Travelto - Hotel Franchise Investment from $82,590
Krispy Kreme franchise
Krispy Kreme - doughnuts and coffee store franchise Investment from $275,000
Podsolnuh PRO franchise
Podsolnuh PRO - Kids Center - Child Care Franchise Investment from $26,020
9ROUND franchise
9ROUND - kickbox fitness centers franchise Investment on demand
Orangetheory Fitness franchise
Orangetheory Fitness - fitness centre franchise Investment from $488,405
Didn't find what you want?
Ask the expert

Attractiveness of Italy for the development of franchise business

The Italian Republic has a population of about 61.5 million of which 68% are urban dwellers. Rome is the largest city (over 2.3 million) and the capital of the country. The other largest cities include Milan (1.35 mln), Naples (983,755), Turin (886,837), Palermo (673,735), Genoa (583,601), Bologna (388,367), Florence (382,258), Catania (313,396), and Bari (324,198).

In terms of economy, the country is strongly divided, the north being more developed than the south. Key exports of the country are engineering products, chemicals, transport equipment, textile, and clothing as well as food, beverages, and tobacco. Due to its rich history, Italy has a large stream of tourists. Italy’s GDP is about $1.8 trillion and the household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is $25,004.

The franchising market is the fourth largest one in Europe. The annual turnover from franchising activities is about $26 billion. Over 1,000 franchising companies are present on the Italian market. Looking at the origin of the franchising businesses that operate on the territory of Italy, about 10% of these are foreign franchisors and the remaining 90% are national companies.

Italy also has a rather unique culture and the ingrained entrepreneurial spirit, thus creating a wide range of opportunities for potential franchisors and franchisees in the country.

There are high investment business opportunities, as well as cheap franchises in Italy presented for review, the choice is yours.

Indicators of Italian Business Market

  • Capital: Rome

  • Currency: Euro (€)

  • Education Index (2013): 0.790

  • Official languages: Italian

  • Per capita GDP (PPP): $36,833

  • Quality-of-life index (0-10): 7.21

  • Population: 61.26 mln

  • Total GDP (PPP): $2.234 trillion

  • Ease of Doing Business Ranking, Rank: 46

  • Gini: 32.4

  • Human Development Index (HDI): 0.887

Franchising news in Italy

Salone Franchising Trade Show in Milan
Salone Franchising Trade Show in Milan
11.10.2019
Read more