Franchise Exhibitions in 2021-2022
The pandemic has become a real test for the franchise market and the business as a whole. Many difficulties were overcome, but analyzing 2021 we can say that the franchise market has changed and grown. In the aftermath of the pandemic, there has been an increase in the number of people who view franchises as their primary way to start a business. More people do it online. National governments are taking steps to help businesses, with an emphasis on supporting franchising. And while the infection has yet to be overcome, it is time to prepare for the transition. Companies are ready to take advantage of the lessons learned from the past year through new sustainable business models.
With the relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions, more franchising exhibitions are being planned. Some of them take place online, but many of you can attend in person. Thus, TopFranchise is taking part in Franchise Expo Paris in September.
Of course, organizers provide all measures to prevent the spread of infection and ensure safety. So, you need a mask and gloves to visit the exhibition. At the entrance, the temperature of visitors is recorded. A social distance of 1.5 meters is necessary. The contact surfaces are disinfected and the room is ventilated on a regular basis. On the territory of the exhibition, you can use hand disinfection machines. In the event of a need for medical assistance, you can ask for a medical officer's help.
Here you can see a list of famous franchising exhibitions taking place online and offline around the world:
1. Franchise Expo Paris, September 26-29, Porte de Versailles. The world-leading and most diversified franchise exhibition with more than 500 franchising brands from 90 activity sectors and 35 000 ready-to-invest entrepreneurs.
Web site: www.franchiseparis.com/en-gb
2. Britain's Biggest International Franchise Show 2021, October 1-2, London. Free access to over 250 exhibitors, 60 seminars, 1-2-1 personal advice, interactive features, expert guidance, and more.
Web site: www.thefranchiseshow.co.uk
3. Polish Franchise Expo 2021, October 14-16, Warsaw. The perfect place to exchange contacts and meet potential business partners. The exhibition with a lot of business sectors, such as catering, education, beauty and fitness, finance and banking, jewelry, and so on.
Web site: franchisewarsaw.com
4. Franchise Expo Paris 2022, March 20-23, 2022, Paris.
Web site: www.franchiseparis.com/en-gb/visit.html
5. Expofranquicia 2022, May 5-7, 2022, Madrid.
Web site: www.ifema.es/en/expofranquicia/tickets-invitations
6. Warsaw Franchise Fair 2022, October 20-21 from 10 am - 5 pm, October 22 from 10 am - 3 pm, 2022, Warsaw.
Web site: franchisewarsaw.com
7. 20-th, Franchising and Dealership Trade Fair, October 27-30, 2022, Turkish.
Web site: https://bemyfranchise.com.tr/book-a-stand.php
8. Franchise Expo 22 (FEX 22), November 10-12, 2022, Frankfurt am Main.
Web site: fex.online/en
9. International Franchise Show London (IFS) 2022, London.
Web site: eventdata.uk/Forms/Form.aspx?FormRef=IFS40Visitor
1. International Franchise Expo 2021, September 24-25, New York. The International Franchise Expo brings together attendees, exhibitors, expert speakers, and sponsors for information sharing, education, business development, and a bit of fun!
Web site: www.franchiseexpo.com
2. The Great American Online Franchise Expo 2021, every other Thursday. Visitors get access to free coaching, insightful expositions, and expert guidance from industry heavyweights on the ins and outs of starting their own franchise.
Web site: www.franexpousa.com
3. The Small Business Expo 2021, August 25, Chicago. Small Business Expo is America's BIGGEST business-to-business trade show attracting thousands of Small Business Owners looking to buy products & services from vendors like you.
Web site: www.thesmallbusinessexpo.com
4. IFA 2022 Annual Convention 2022, February 26 - March 01, 2022, San-Diego.
Web site: www.franchise.org/convention
5. Franchise Expo West 2022, March 18-19, 2022, Phoenix.
Web site: www.franchiseexpo.com/west/visitor-info-request
6. 2022 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference, March 29 - April 1, 2022, Las Vegas.
Web site: www.multiunitfranchisingconference.com/home
7. Franchise Expo South 2022, September 9-10, 2022, Lauderdale.
Web site: www.franchiseexpo.com/south/visitor-info-request
8. Franchise Expo Houston 2022, October 29-30, 2022, Houston.
Web site: mfv.configio.com
1. BuyBrand Expo 2021, September 22-24, Moscow. For 18 years, 1370 companies and over 120 000 entrepreneurs from 40+ countries took part in BuyBrand Expo. Thanks to the exhibition, over 16 000 new enterprises were opened in Russia and abroad!
Web site: buybrandexpo.com/expo
2. Franchising Online Global Forum 2021, March 26-27. Learn how to become a market leader through franchising. Make an action plan to scale your business. Get the opportunity to present your franchise to thousands of potential buyers.
Web site: franchglobalforum.ru
3. Franchise Exhibition Franch Region 2021, September 9, Nur Sultan. The uniqueness of the Franch Region is the concern that leading world-class franchises and top management of franchising companies.
Web site: franch-region.ru/vystavkifranshiz/
1. Australian Franchise Expo Online 2021, May 8. What do you get when you combine a rich and diverse educational program with a range of franchise business opportunities on display? The first-ever Australian Franchise Expo Online - creating informed franchisee candidates your franchise would love!
Web site: www.franchise-ed.org.au
2. Franchising & Business Opportunities Expo 2021, November 26-27, Melbourne. You’ll be able to speak to franchisors and franchisees from hundreds of businesses, attend free seminars and meet small business advisors and experts – all under one roof.
Web site: www.franchisingexpo.com.au
3. Franchising & Business Opportunities Expo – Brisbane 2022, March 4-5, 2022, Lauderdale.
Web site: tickets.lup.com.au/Franchising-Brisbane-2022
4. Franchising & Business Opportunities Expo – Sydney 2022, August 5-6, 2022, Sydney.
Web site: www.franchisingexpo.com.au/expos/sydney-2022/register-now
1. Expo Franquias Nordeste 2021, July 29-31, Recife. Official Franchise Fair of the North and Northeast for entrepreneurs, franchise professionals, suppliers, franchisees, consultants interested in franchising who want new networking opportunities and business expansion.
Web site: expofranquiasne.com.br
2. Franquicias Argentina 2021, April 14-16, Buenos Aires. A meeting place between successful businesses and those who want to be associated with growth. The 2019 exhibition was attended by over 9 000 people and national investors.
Web site: www.franquiciasynegocio.com.ar
3. ABF Franchising Expo 2021, September 29 to October 2, Sao Paulo. More than 400 brands, from various segments of franchising and over 90 hours of free lectures at the Arena do Conhecimento with 3 200 participants.
Web site: www.abfexpo.com.br/en/
1. Cebu Online Franchise Expo 2021, November 6-26. The online version of the yearly Franchise Expo covering the Visayas Area of the Philippines. More than 50 Companies offer virtually their Franchise.
2. International Franchise Show (IFS) Seoul Autumn 2021, October 14-16, Seoul. The industry-leading Korea Franchise Association(KFA), MICE specialized company Coex, and the world’s leading exhibition organize a global franchise exhibition representing Asia beyond Korea.
Web site: www.ifskorea.co.kr/en-us/
3. Franchising & Licensing Asia 2021, November 12-13, Singapore. FLAsia is held in Marina Bay Sands showing the companies news of Singapore and internationals related to sectors Marketing, Advertising, Events.
Web site: franchiselicenseasia.com
4. IFRA 2021, November 12-14, Jakarta. Indonesian Franchise Association (AFI), Indonesian License Association (ASENSI), & Dyandra Promosindo are proudly present at the 19th International Franchise, License, and Business Concept Expo & Conference (IFRA) 2021. After successfully being held virtually in 2020 due to the global pandemic, IFRA returns with a new look, new experience, and more opportunities.
Web site: www.ifra-indonesia.com
5. International Coffee & Tea Industry Expo 2021, November 18-20, Singapore. Reach out to over 7,000 trade and public visitors through a synergistic platform to market your brand directly to your key buyers: F&B establishment owners, importers/exporters, supermarkets, and more, from Singapore, ASEAN, and beyond.
Web site: intlcoffeetea-asia.com
6. MIFB Virtual Trade Fair 2021, July 28 to September 30. The previous MIFB 2019 was a huge success and helped entrench the trade fair as the No. 1 Food & Beverage Trade Fair in Malaysia, with a special award recognition by the Malaysia Book of Records for ‘Malaysia’s Largest Food & Beverage Trade Fair’.
Web site: mifb.com.my
7. China Guangzhou International Franchise Exhibition 2021, August 6-8, Guangzhou. Over the years, the GFE has become an international platform for showcasing the development of the global franchise industry and a platform for expanding franchise companies. Based on the past successful years, we expect repeated success.
Web site: www.foro.cn
8. Franchise International Malaysia 2021, October 9-16, Digital Platform. Have you booked your exhibition space for the upcoming Digital FIM2021? This exhibition will be held on 9th - 16th Oct 2021 via a digital platform. Digital FIM promises you comprehensive details of your potential leads in Malaysia. Grab this opportunity now!
For more info & online booking: www.mfa.org.my
9. Franchise International Malaysia 2021, October 9-16, Digital Platform. Have you booked your exhibition space for the upcoming Digital FIM2021? This exhibition will be held on 9th - 16th Oct 2021 via a digital platform. Digital FIM promises you comprehensive details of your potential leads in Malaysia. Grab this opportunity now!
For more info & online booking: www.mfa.org.my/exhibitor
10. World Franchise Expo 2022, January 20-22, 2022, Seoul.
Web site: www.franchisecoex.co.kr/eng/
11. Private Label & OEM Trade Show Japan 2022, February 15-18, 2022, Tokyo, Big Sight.
Web site: jma-pb.com/en/
12. Retail in China, February 23-25, 2022, Shanghai.
Web site: www.retailchinaexpo.com/shanghai/en-us/About-the-Fair/Basic-Info
13. China Licensing Expo (CLE), February 23-25, 2022, SNIEC, Shanghai.
86 (10) 68293630
Web site: en.chinalicensingexpo.com
14. FLEI Expo – Franchise & License Expo Indonesia, February 25–27, 2022, Jakarta, Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center.
Web site: www.franchise-expo.co.id/en-gb.html
15. Guangzhou Franchise Expo (GFE) 2022, February 26-28, 2022.
Web site: www.foro.cn/jm/danye.asp?SortID=8
16. IP 2022, February 28 - March 2, Shenzhen.
Web site: en.chinaipexpo.com
17. Japan International Franchise Show 2022, March 2-4, 2022, Tokyo, Makuhari Messe - International Convention Complex.
Web site: messe.nikkei.co.jp/en/fc/
18. China Franchise Expo Beijing 2022, March 28-30, Beijing, Beijing China National Convention Centre (CNCC).
Web site: www.chinafranchiseexpo.com
19. Shanghai International Franchise EXPO (SFE) 2022, March 28 - April 1, 2022, At Shanghai - National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC).
Web site: www.sh-ybxhz.com
20. International Franchise Expo Shanghai 2022, March 29 - April 1, 2022, Shanghai.
Web site: www.shopplusevent.com/ife-en#e
21. Licensing China 2022, March 29 - April 1, 2022, Shenzhen.
Web site: www.licensing-china.com
22. VIETRF - Vietnam International Retailtech & Franchise Show, December 17-19, 2022, Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center.
Web site: vietrf.com
Also, we want to mention some franchises that were moved from 2021 to 2022. The list includes:
1. Expofranquicia 2022, May 5-7, Madrid. The previous trade fair brought together the offerings of 500 brands and received 15 248 visitors, of which 31.7% came with the intention of purchasing a franchise within a maximum period of one year.
Web site: www.ifema.es/expofranquicia
2. Franchise Expo South 2022, September 9-10, Fort Lauderdale. Attend Franchise Expo South to network and connect with large, medium-size, and emerging franchise brands. Franchise Expo South brings together attendees, exhibitors, expert speakers, and sponsors for information sharing, education, business development, and fun!
Web site: www.franchiseexpo.com/south/
3. Franchise Expo West 2022, March 18-19, Phoenix.
If you are interested in learning more about what sort of franchise opportunity would fit your personal needs and your lifestyle, come out to the Franchise Expo West to discuss ideas and options with franchise brands across multiple industries including cleaning, residential, food & beverage, pet care, health & wellness and more.
Web site: www.franchiseexpo.com/west/
4. ARGENPLÁS 2022, June 6-9, Buenos Aires.
If your company needs to increase its sales, show up and go out into the world, argenplás is your main partner. The industry is committed to the environment, the circular economy, and innovation.
Web site: www.argenplas.com.ar
5. III International Exhibition of Franchises Krasnodar Franchise Expo 2022, exact date unknown, Krasnodar. Krasnodar Franchise Expo - International exhibition for small and medium-sized businesses in the South of Russia. The exhibition featured over 40 well-known business models from various industries. It was worth coming here if you wanted to find a ready-made business idea, open or expand your business, communicate with representatives of foreign and Russian franchise companies, learn about financing, and much more. The Russian Franchising Association (RAF) supports the III International exhibition of franchises Krasnodar Franchise Expo.
Due to the coronavirus, the exhibition was postponed from October 15-16, 2021 to 2022 without an exact date holding.
Web site: franchise.uvk-expo.ru
Franchise expert Topfranchise.com