Food franchise opportunities in India
Despite Indian patriotism, international Food and Beverage brands are actively entering the market which has been thriving for the last ten years. Sure enough it provides great opportunities for the development of Food Franchising in the country. Indian as well as millions of tourists coming to the country every year consume more and more food and beverages. Several international F&B brands such as McDonald’s, KFC have had an enormous success but there are still many food franchise niches which could be occupied by new modern concepts and ideas. Besides, unique spices and flavors of authentic Indian food make India-owned food franchises also very popular. Check for Food Franchise opportunities in India here.
Reasons to Choose Food and Beverage Sector
1. One of the most vibrant service industries within India.
2. Exciting new concepts in food and beverage offerings new and innovative service elements.
3. Capital efficient businesses.
4. Large untapped opportunity in smaller towns for quality eating-out chains.
Here are some facts about eating out behavior
1. Food and beverages is the biggest of the consumption categories.
2. The huge population (1.32 billion in 2016) and the burgeoning middle class are the other advantages for the industry.
3. Lifestyles have changed, and more families are eating out and trying out different cuisines.
4. The beverage industry, excluding alcoholic beverages, is worth about $16 billion.
1. More than 60 foreign restaurant brands operate in India.
2. Indian-based brands include Natural, Dosa Plaza, Jumbo King and Cocoberry.
3. Major U.S. players include McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks.